Saturday, August 1, 2009

Moving

For those of you who don't know, I will be moving into a new condo my friend is buying. I was able to go see it tonight. It needs some work: new paint, carpet & minor repairs. But, overall, it's going to be awesome! I'm excited for my friend, who I've known for along time. We were roommates in college. I'm also excited that we get to live together again & live in a new area with new friends and neighbors. Amazingly enough, I will be moving into a single's ward where I already know people. I've lived in my current singles ward for 4 years and know about 8 people. I know that is partially my fault, but it will be fun to be somewhere new. My friend hopes to close on the condo by the end of the week & repairs should take about 2 weeks or so. Hopefully, by the end of the month, I should be moved in! Yeah! I'll post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah Lisa!! That is so very exciting. :) Sounds like a lot of fun and a change of scenery and people is always quite refreshing too!