Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pretty Blog

Finally! I have managed to make my blog look pretty. It only took me 2 hrs! It's funny how little things can really bug you. I spent 45 min on my title banner just because I wanted my title to show in the bottom right corner instead of the top left corner. I also spent 20 min figuring out how to change the banner background color. Anyway, I'm sure it isn't perfect & I'm going to have to change it again when it's not officially summer anymore. But, it sure is a whole lot better!! Now I need to go back to cleaning my room. :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your pretty blog!! It makes me want to take a tropical vacation, but we are doing mostly stay-cations this summer. :) We used up all our money in our last tropical adventure!

Jennifer said...

Also, I may need you to come over and help me make my own blog pretty too. :)

Lisa McLachlan said...

Thanks Jen! I hope to take a tropical vacation next summer, but we'll see how the money situation goes. I'd be happy to show you..or you can check out www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. Megan showed me this site & it's mostly how I changed things.