Monday, January 12, 2009

Day Seven

Today was an awful day at work, but I was able to put all of that aside for an hour while I was at the gym. The running was good, and the walking was good. I had two intervals where I walked 1 min. instead of 30 sec. I also did arm weights and crunches. I don't really have anything else to say except that it was a good workout & a good stress reliever. I also weigh 233.7 lbs. My eating was good, except I caved and had Cafe Rio for dinner. On a good point, I got caffeine free Diet Coke at dinner again. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to bed at a decent hour.

3 comments:

Tory said...

You are doing awesome. Every little bit helps. I am especially impressed with how often you are making it to the gym.

Jennifer said...

Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you still managed to get to the gym with your tough day, and that it helped you relieve some stress.:) Yes, getting a good night sleep tonight would be great after such a day!

Megan and Cory said...

Isn't it amazing how working out can help? Keep it up!