Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting back into the habit...

Well, I'm still not 100% better, but I think I will try to exercise this week. I planned on exercising tonight, but talked myself out of it. I convinced myself I had too much school-work to do. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER! Truthfully, I have reached burnout. I will try exercising again on Thursday. I won't have an excuse on Thursday, so that should be a good day to start. I'll also plan to exercise on Friday & Saturday. That will still be 3 days this week. On a positive note, I have been better at managing my eating habits, my finances, and reading my scriptures. I also found out I will be getting a big check for teaching Jazz band before school. It was an unexpected $1200! I want to put 1/2 towards my credit card & use the other half to buy a bike! I'm so excited. I'm suppose to get it sometime in April or May, so the next time my family goes to Moab, I can ride my bike instead of sitting in the back of the hot jeep. Yippee! Well, I guess I had better get some work done. I'll post again soon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you are getting back into the habit and feeling quite a bit better! Congratulations on your better management skills in those other key areas as well! That is awesome news about your bonus check! Have fun on your new bike!!!

Burton Gang said...

Hey Lisa just think about you. Hope you are doing well and had a great Easter...You're almost done wiht school...lets see 4 weeks left?? Love you lots...hope you are well.
Love,
Liz