Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 14

Well, this week didn't go as well as I had hoped. Things were crazy in the evenings and I didn't get to the gym as often as I would have liked. But, I'm not giving up. I went today & I promise this week will be better. I could tell I was losing ground during my workout. Things were harder than they should've been. I made it through the workout, but I can't say it was a great workout. I also weight 229.0 lbs. But, this week I won't have any excuses to miss the gym. My evenings are free & I won't let work interfere with my personal goals. Anyway, that's about all I have to say about that. I am really looking forward to our trip to Wyoming. I pray the weather is nice.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you will have more time this week, I'm sure that will make things a little nicer for you. Have fun in Wyoming!